In honor of the great American bard's bicentennial, a collection of his writing on his beloved Brooklyn. Walt Whitman lived and worked and matured as an artist and thinker in Brooklyn, NY. The bustling port, full of life and diversity, expanded his mind and excited his senses. Whitman whole-heartedly embraced the life of Brooklyn in his poetry and prose -- most notably culminating Leaves of Grass, the definitive great American poem.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Melville House Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781612197715
- ISBN: 161219771X
- Publication Year: 2020