Brodo: A Bone Broth Cookbook
"Since chef Marco Canora opened Brodo, a takeout window at his East Village restaurant Hearth, he has been unable to keep up with the demand for his amazingly restorative and delicious bone broths. A cookbook and guidebook, this small format book will offer a cleanse regimen utilizing these healthier meal replacements, recipes, and how they can be used in a variety of healthy dishes and drinks"--
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Clear Lake
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter
- ISBN-13: 9780553459500
- ISBN: 0553459503
- Publication Year: 2015