Broadribb's Introductory Pediatric Nursing
This full-color revision of LPN/LVN level pediatrics text condenses prenatal and newborn coverage and features expanded asthma coverage and care of the well child. The text is organized as follows: chapters on developmental stages (age groups) are followed by chapters covering related and common diseases within each stage/age group. The final unit of the text includes the child with chronic health problems and the dying child. New recurring features include Web activities, pediatric triage checklists, and case studies. Connection Website: connection.LWW.com/go/lpnresources.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Avon
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781737784
- ISBN: 0781737788
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 6