British Political Parties Today
Combines historical analysis with a sharp commentary upon the modern political scene. Reflects the key, recent developments in British Party Politics, such as the 1997 general election, 'New Labour' and the emergence of William Hague as Conservative Party leader. A welcome new second edition of a successful text. Tailored to the demands of A Level and Undergraduate students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Manchester Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780719051050
- ISBN: 0719051053
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: 2