Britain & Japan: Biographical Portraits
This is the eighth and largest volume in the series Britain & Japan: Biographical Portraits published on behalf of The Japan Society, London. It contains essays from forty contributors relating to fifty-two portraits of personalities who have been influential in political, official and cultural relations between the two countries from the time of the Meiji Restoration to the present day.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Global Oriental
- ISBN-13: 9789004246027
- ISBN: 9004246029
- Publication Year: 2013