Bridging The Gaap: Recent Advances In Finance And Accounting
Bridging the GAAP: Recent Advances in Finance and Accounting aims to promote a stronger interface between researchers in accounting and finance that will enhance the understanding of the similarities and differences between these two fields. Such dialog will also acquaint researchers in each area with significant recent advances in the other area, and will enable a cross fertilization of thoughts, from which both can significantly benefit. This consolidates the efforts to bridge the gap between finance and accounting by looking at diverse topics in accounting and finance and providing interesting points of view on different topics. Most of the chapters concentrate on the topic of fair value accounting and on the question of the extent to which accounting reflects the financial situation of a firm. The book combines new developments in the area of theoretical finance and accounting, and the convergence of these two approaches to better serve investors and the general public.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: World Scientific Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9789814350006
- ISBN: 9814350001
- Publication Year: 2012