Breakfasts From Around The World: 50 Recipes To Spice Up Your Mornings
Breakfast is such an essential part of our lives because it nourishes us from the fast made the night before, and a sad thing about our busy lives is that some of us don't get to eat breakfast every day. With this book, you will bring back life into your family's breakfast routine. There is a saying that to learn about a country's culture is to partake in their food - and what better way to learn about a person's heritage than to eat what they ate for breakfast? It reminds us of home, our families, and how we grow up. One man's comfort food may be kimchi fried rice and spam, and another might be pancakes and bacon. In this book, you will learn about many traditions and why they eat this or that. It contains 50 recipes from all around the world - from Asia to America.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983831331
- ISBN: 1983831336
- Publication Year: 2018