Break Free: You Are An Individual
This small inspirational guide to breaking free of conformity includes photographs of people and objects alone and in groups that are accompanied by short passages that promote true individuality not selfish egotism or the desire for celebrity and inspire self-confidence, originality, a feeling of pleasure in helping others, and a sense of optimism about life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Coniston Designs
- ISBN-13: 9780864350534
- ISBN: 0864350538
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: Gift