Boyd's Introduction To The Study Of Disease
The Eleventh Edition of Boyd's Introduction to the Study of Disease now contains a substantial amount of material in the appendices condensing the material in the text making it a great resource for the student already familiar with normal physiology and essential biology. New to this edition is information on: the cytoskeleton, care of the patient, HIV virus and AIDS, aging, Helicobacter and gastric ulcer, changes in infectious disease patterns, oncogenes and cancer, cytokines, and the eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome. There is also data on changing patterns in breast and gastric cancer, as well as epidemiological shifts in heart attacks, strokes, streptococcal disease, measles, and other common diseases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780812115611
- ISBN: 0812115619
- Publication Year: 1992
- Edition: 11 SUB