Boxing Match Stats Book: Keep Your Own Records; Simplified Version
Use this book for recording stats for boxing matches. This book is great for recording stats for any boxing matches that you observe in person or on television. Keep track of the fighters Jabs Landed/Thrown, Power Punches Landed/Thrown, Total Punches Landed/Thrown, Knockdowns, and Fouls. Also keep track of the Rounds Scores with your own 12-Round Score Card for each Match which allows you to become your own judge. You can record up to 50 Matches with this book. Enjoy!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781519758026
- ISBN: 1519758022
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: JOU