Boxing For Everyone: How To Get Fit & Have Fun With Boxing
You will discover how easy it is to: Get strong -- Create a boxing workout that works for you, or give your current workout a boost with boxing; Get in shape -- Discover your body, develop good posture and alignment, and lose extra pounds with a boxing workout; Relieve Stress -- A boxing workout diffuses anger and frustration and teaches you to control your emotions; Gain self-confidence -- Your new-found strength, agility, and power will make you feel great. Learn how to use your body every minute of the day, not just during your workout; Compete and win -- Be a winner in the ring and in life by developing your body and mind through boxing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Partners Pub Group
- ISBN-13: 9780965773799
- ISBN: 0965773795
- Publication Year: 1997