Boot Camp For Your Brain: A No Nonsense Guide To The Sat I
"Boot Camp For Your Brain: A No-nonsense Guide to the SAT I" is probably the best book on the market for sheer effectiveness at raising scores. If you diligently study the material on a regular basis and make a sincere effort, you will be completely prepared for the real SAT I*. This text, with regular revisions and improvements, has been used as the official textbook of The World's Best Prep Course for the SAT I since 1989. While it
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Xlibris Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781413464726
- ISBN: 1413464726
- Publication Year: 2004