Body Works: Your Complete Guide To A Healthy Life
A Complete Guide to Healthy Living and Fitness. Slow aging, avoid diseases, and turn your body back to healthy energy. A complete guide to Eating, Moving, and Sleeping Right. All in One Fat Fueling Fitness Plan. How To plan, prepare, and eat healthy, frequent meals as you graze all day. Food Facts and Fantasies. Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements. How to use Sunshine, the Seasons, your Senses, and your Brain to boost lasting health and energy. Change your life and health as you create natural fat-burning and metabolism-increasing, feel-good Brain Chemicals, Stress Control, and Motivation. Learn the easy way to Fat Fueling, Real Foods, and Market Smarts. Avoid Toxic Plastics and Body Pollution, as you learn to choose and use the safest dishes, pots and pans. Make a commitment for a few simple life changes to live a long, lean, energetic, and healthy life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781452840697
- ISBN: 1452840695
- Publication Year: 2010