The Boat That Rocked [Movie Soundtrack]
The soundtrack for English period comedy the Boat That Rocked mirrors the film's inanimate protagonist, a 1966 clandestine pirate-radio ship piloted by a group of rogue DJs. Similar soundtracks like the Big Chill and Forrest Gump have mined this era with similar riches, but this two-disc set lives up to its promise by delivering a perfectly mixed barrage of high-profile radio hits (the Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night") and under-the-radar album cuts (the Hollies' "I'm Alive") that perfectly echoes the era's "to hell with it all" attitude. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Mercury
- UPC: 602527012988