Blues, Blues, Blues
Originally release in the mid-1970s on LP as Ain't Gonna Be Your Lowdown Dog No More, this 1992 CD covers parts of two sets from Piano Red's very successful Montreux concerts. Piano Red treats his huge Montreux audience to the same mixture of good time blues and boogie woogie as the visitors to Muhlenbrink's Saloon in the old Underground Atlanta, where he was a fixture for years. Highlights include "The Right String Baby, But The Wrong Yo Yo," a medley of "Pinetop's Boogie" with "Red's Boogie," and the original record's title track. Twelve studio tracks recorded a few days after Piano Red's Montreux performances are an added bonus. ~ Ken Dryden, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Black Lion
- UPC: 031397018125