Blueprint For Health Your Eyes Chart
The Blueprint for Health series of charts illustrated by Kate Sweeney are designed to make human anatomy come alive for kids. Colorful, clear pictures help to explain concepts. Examples and activities make learning and understanding fun and easy.Your Eyes (from the Blueprint for Health chart series) is an ideal to educating pediatric patients;Your Eyes shows the anatomy of the eye and how the muscles work together to move the eyes and dilate the pupil. Colorful, anatomically correct illustrations demonstrate how we see--including details on the electromagnetic radiation spectrum--and show nearsighted and farsighted eyes. The chart includes tips for healthy eyes, fun facts ("Your eyes can see 7 to 10 million different colors"), and fun things to do to illustrate the magic of vision--and how your eyes can fool you!made in USAAvailable in the following versions20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 978158779749120" x 26" heavy paper ISBN 9781587797484 set of all 9 Blueprint for Health charts - laminated versions # KSSET9
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Anatomical Chart Co
- ISBN-13: 9781587797491
- ISBN: 1587797496
- Publication Year: 2003
- Edition: 1 CHRT