Blood In The Water: The Attica Prison Uprising Of 1971 And Its Legacy
An account of the infamous 1971 Attica prison uprising, the state's violent response and the victims' decades-long quest for justice draws on previously unreleased information while detailing how the event has influenced the criminal justice system. Reprint. Winner of the Pulitzer Prize in Letters, Drama & Music in the History category. A National Book Award finalist.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Vintage Books
- ISBN-13: 9781400078240
- ISBN: 1400078245
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: Reprint