Black Reconstruction In America: An Essay Toward A History Of The Part Which Black Folk Played In The Attempt To Reconstruct Democracy In America 1860
by Du Bois, W.E.Burghardt (1968)
Description: Hard-to-find paperback edition of work by iconic author discussing oft-neglected period of American history. Light underlining and notes in margins.. Published by Meridian Books 1968 Very Good Condition. In our Madison store.Dimensions: Item Format: Paperback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 1968
- Listing Date: 03/01/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A