Birthing In Good Hands: Holistic Massage For Pregnancy, Labor, And Babies
Alleviate painful pregnancy symptoms with the power of touch. Christine Sutherland, co-founder of the Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy, teaches the basics of prenatal massage for healthier pregnancies. From the first trimester to postpartum recovery, Christine's techniques will help moms-to-be through every stage of pregnancy. If your partner or loved one is expecting, this book is for you.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brush Education
- ISBN-13: 9781550597448
- ISBN: 1550597442
- Publication Year: 2018