Birds Make Nests
Birds make many kinds of nests in many kinds of places--to keep their eggs safe and to keep chicks safe. In this exquisitely illustrated picture book, created with both traditional woodcut and digital tools, acclaimed artist Michael Garland celebrates animals that are both beautiful and resourceful. This text is accessible to new readers and the birds are labeled with their American English common names. A 2018 NSTA-CBC Outstanding Science Trade Book for Students K-12!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Holiday House
- ISBN-13: 9780823441761
- ISBN: 0823441768
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint