Biomechanical Basis Of Human Movement
Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement integrates basic anatomy, physics, calculus, and physiology for the study of human movement. The book provides a uniquely quantitative approach to biomechanics, and is organized into three parts: Foundations of Human Movement, Functional Anatomy, and Mechanical Analysis of Human Motion. New to this edition: basic mathematics information, increased practical applications, and a new chapter on emphasizing techniques for measuring the strength of human tissue. Now every copy of the book comes with Innovision Systems' MaxTRAQ software specially customized for Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement, Second Edition. This downloadable motion analysis software offers you an easy to use tool to track data and analyze various motions selected by the authors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781763066
- ISBN: 0781763061
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 2