Campbell and Farrell's "Biochemistry, Fifth Edition" continues to lead the way in currency, clarity, and innovation. This text has been revised to reflect the latest developments in biotechnology, genomics and proteins, while retaining its successful approach to connecting biochemistry to students' lives. Complete text/media integration through BiochemistryNow, a web-based tutorial resource, is also available with this edition.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780534394998
- ISBN: 053439499X
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: INT