If there were such a job as the nation's pastor, Billy Graham would be the prime candidate. Having known more American presidents, foreign leaders, and famouspeople than any other American living or dead, Billy Graham has beenuniquely able to speak to the heart of the average person and bringpeace and clarity to a nation in trying times. Graham's ministryflourished during a challenging period in the American experience, whenthe nation was coming to terms with its unexpected new strength in theworld and grappling with the most serious racial and social upheavalssince the Civil War. Now acclaimed author and former Time magazinesenior correspondent David Aikman sheds new and deserved light on thatinfluence, probing critical episodes of Graham's life that help explainhis profound impact, both on the public life of America and othernations and the private lives of their cultural and political leaders. Note: Final recording length may vary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: CD/Spoken Word
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Label: Harpercollins Christian Pub
- UPC: 9781400316298