Big Time Or Bust
Tower Films' Big Time or Bust is strictly small time, though not bad at all within it own limits. Regis Toomey plays a vaudeville high-dive artist, deeply in love with his wife and assistant (Gloria Shea). Thanks to the financial aid of a playboy (Walter Byron), the acrobat's wife skyrockets to the "big time," while her husband remains behind. The heroine is grateful, but repulses playboy's romantic overtures, remaining ever loyal to her husband. The couple is happily united at the end, but not before the acrobat's erratic behavior nearly gets him blackballed from show business. Sam Newfield, perhaps the busiest director on Poverty Row, keeps the melodramatic excesses in Big Time or Bust at a minimum. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: GOTHAM DISTRIBUTION CORP
- UPC: 089218788092