Not to be confused with Fritz Lang's 1953 classic, this film is a gritty two-fisted police drama directed by Johnny To Kei-fung and Andrew Kam Yeung-wah. John Wong (Waise Lee Chi-hung) is a grizzled cop faced with quitting the force after an injury impairs his reaction time with a gun. He changes his mind when his co-worker and buddy -- who once saved his life -- is killed in Malaysia. Aided by his partner Kam (Phillip Kwok Tsui) along with rookie Lun (Matthew Wong Hin-mung), John ventures to Malaysia and soon figures out that shady businessmen Han Ching (Paul Chu Kong) and Ho Ka-nin (Sai-kit Yung) are responsible for the slaying. It turns out that John's friend was blackmailing the two with a film of Ho engaging in homosexual sex and Han with Ho engaging in illegal activities. Desperately trying to keep his drug enterprise afloat, Han was in turn blackmailing John's dead friend. Jonathan Crow, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Tai Seng Video Marketing, Inc.
- UPC: 601643007243
- Region: Region 0