Big Data And Smart Digital Environment
This book reviews the state of the art of big data analysis and smart city. It includes issues which pertain to signal processing, probability models, machine learning, data mining, database, data engineering, pattern recognition, visualisation, predictive analytics, data warehousing, data compression, computer programming, smart city, etc. Data is becoming an increasingly decisive resource in modern societies, economies, and governmental organizations. Data science inspires novel techniques and theories drawn from mathematics, statistics, information theory, computer science, and social science. Papers in this book were the outcome of research conducted in this field of study. The latter makes use of applications and techniques related to data analysis in general and big data and smart city in particular. The book appeals to advanced undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, lecturers and industrial researchers, as well as anyone interested in big data analysis and smart city.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030120474
- ISBN: 3030120473
- Publication Year: 2019