Big Data And Innovation In Tourism, Travel, And Hospitality: Managerial Approaches, Techniques, And Applications
This book brings together multi-disciplinary research and practical evidence about the role and exploitation of big data in driving and supporting innovation in tourism. It also provides a consolidated framework and roadmap summarising the major issues that both researchers and practitioners have to address for effective big data innovation. The book proposes a process-based model to identify and implement big data innovation strategies in tourism. This process framework consists of four major parts: 1) inputs required for big data innovation; 2) processes required to implement big data innovation; 3) outcomes of big data innovation; and 4) contextual factors influencing big data exploitation and advances in big data exploitation for business innovation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811363382
- ISBN: 9811363382
- Publication Year: 2019