Big Data: A Tutorial Based Approach
Big Data: A Tutorial-Based Approach explores the tools and techniques used to bring about the marriage of structured and unstructured data. It focuses on Hadoop Distributed Storage and MapReduce Processing by implementing (i) Tools and Techniques of Hadoop Eco System, (ii) Hadoop Distributed File System Infrastructure, and (iii) efficient MapReduce processing. The book includes Use Cases and Tutorials to provide an integrated approach that answers the `What', `How', and `Why' of Big Data. Features Identifies the primary drivers of Big Data Walks readers through the theory, methods and technology of Big Data Explains how to handle the 4 V's of Big Data in order to extract value for better business decision making Shows how and why data connectors are critical and necessary for Agile text analytics Includes in-depth tutorials to perform necessary set-ups, installation, configuration and execution of important tasks Explains the command line as well as GUI interface to a powerful data exchange tool between Hadoop and legacy r-dbms databases
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Chapman & Hall
- ISBN-13: 9780367183455
- ISBN: 0367183455
- Publication Year: 2019