Biblical Archaeology: 9th 12th Grade, Historical Science: Includes Student Worksheets
Teacher Guide for the 36-week, 9th-12th grade history course! The vital resource for grading all assignments from the Biblical Archaeology course, which includes:
A flexible schedule where an instructor can change the sequence of the semesters per the needs or interests of the student, as materials for each semester are independent of one another
Materials for use with The Archaeology Book, Unveiling the Kings of Israel, and Unwrapping the Pharaohs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Master Books
- ISBN-13: 9781683440451
- ISBN: 1683440455
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: TCH