A tense reunion between two couples opens festering wounds of resentment and dysfunction in this dark comedy adapted from Joe Hortua's hit Off-Broadway play. Two years ago, New York newlyweds Grace (Julia Stiles) and Carlo (Taye Diggs) paid a visit to their friends Sharyl (Melissa George) and Joel (David Harbour) in the Midwest. At the time, Grace and Carlo's marriage was crumbling, and tensions were high. Now, as the two couples reconvene in New York, shifting relationship dynamics threaten to open a permanent rift between the old friends. Jason Buchanan, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: ALLIED VAUGHN
- UPC: 889290921468