CEMA Special Markets' Country Doubles: The Best of Today's Country Duets contains ten hit duets culled from the Liberty and Capitol vaults. With one exception that dates back to 1987, all of the material is from the '90s, and while there aren't many cuts that rank as classics, there's a number of very good songs -- including Suzy Bogguss & Billy Dean's "Something Up My Sleeve," T. Graham Brown & Tanya Tucker's "Don't Go Out," Barbara Mandrell & Waylon Jennings' "Angels Love Bad Men," Chris LeDoux & Garth Brooks' "What'cha Gonna Do with a Cowboy" and Chris LeDoux & Charlie Daniels' "Cowboys Like a Little Rock and Roll" -- that make it a good bargain for its budget price. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: EMI-Capitol Special Markets
- UPC: 724381818121