Best Food In Town: The Restaurant Lover's Guide To Comfort Food In The Midwest
Nobody does comfort food like Midwesterners. Whether it's coconut cream pie or savory cheese soup, spare ribs or cornbread, there's a restaurant in the Heartland that makes it best. Dawn Simonds compiled this essential guidebook to more than 230 unique restaurants, where home cooking is an art. All of these restaurants share a dedication to cooking from scratch with fresh ingredients and serving delicious food in a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere. Simonds offers colorful descriptions of the restaurants and their owners, assessments of the food, price guides, directions for getting there, and other important details. With Best Food in Town as a guide, readers are certain to find restaurants to satisfy any comfort food craving.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clerisy Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781578601462
- ISBN: 1578601460
- Publication Year: 2004