Best Easy Day Hikes Washington, D.C.
This updated and revised edition of Best Easy Day Hikes Washington, D.C. includes concise descriptions and detailed maps for twenty easy-to-follow hikes in and near the nation's capital. Discover Theodore Roosevelt Island; monuments and memorials, museums, gardens, and Rock Creek Park; the C&O Canal towpath; and top-notch trails along the Potomac River. Look inside for: * Casual hikes to half-day adventures * Hikes for everyone, including families * Mile-by-mile directions and clear trail maps * Trail Finder for best hikes for history buffs, nature lovers, and water views * GPS coordinates
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Falcon Pr Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781493038862
- ISBN: 1493038869
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2