A dragon's slave? Or something more?In a world of wizards and magic, Sasha is only a simple sheepfarmer's daughter, growing up in the small village of Stonefeld, set apart by nothing more than her red hair and a Papa with a knack for the uncanny. That is, until the day a mysterious stranger visits the village with a dire warning: a dragon is on its way. Before long, Sasha's life is turned upside down. Captive, she struggles to learn just why, walking a treacherous path to discover what secrets and sacrifice lie ahead of her, and just possibly finding love and her own magic along the way.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781491099704
- ISBN: 1491099704
- Publication Year: 2013