Bennet And Alexander Darcy: The Next Generation
Bennet and Alexander Darcy are the twin sons of Fitzwilliam and Elizabeth Darcy and now they are all grown up and finding their way in the world. The story opens after a stormy night on the Kent coast. Dr. Vernon has been called to treat some of the survivors of the wreckage of some craft that foundered in the storm. Bennet and Alexander had been out sailing when the storm him and were some of he victims of the wreck of the Bennet's sailing craft. This accident affects the lives of a number of people in Kent changes the direction of the life of one the characters.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781542444958
- ISBN: 1542444950
- Publication Year: 2017