Beg Borrow And Steal: Rubell Family Collection
Stolen and appropriated imagery has proved to be the principle means by which artists have challenged the image industry that they must constantly compete with. Drawing on the vast resources of the Rubell family collection, this massive catalogue appraises the landmarks of appropriation art. Among the artists featured are Maurizio Cattelan, Peter Coffin, Aaron Curry, Marcel Duchamp, Elmgreen & Dragset, Hans-Peter Feldmann, Urs Fischer, Robert Gober, David Hammons, Mark Handforth, Rachel Harrison, Jenny Holzer, Jonathan Horowitz, Rashid Johnson, Jeff Koons, Barbara Kruger, Louise Lawler, Mark Leckey, Sherrie Levine, Glenn Ligon, Robert Longo, Kris Martin, Paul McCarthy, Takashi Murakami, Cady Noland, Richard Prince, Charles Ray, Jason Rhoades, Thomas Ruff, David Salle, Philip Taaffe, Hank Willis Thomas, Piotr Uklanski, Meyer Vaisman, Kelley Walker, Wang Ziwei, Christopher Wool and Zhang Huan.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rubell Family Collection
- ISBN-13: 9780982119525
- ISBN: 0982119526
- Publication Year: 2011