As they began work on their second album, the Sneaker Pimps released the limited-edition remix album Becoming Remixed. Although it isn't as cohesive as Becoming X, it's a surprisingly successful effort, balancing B-sides and previously released remixes with four previously unreleased cuts. A number of major names -- including Armand Van Helden, Roni Size, Perfecto and Eli Janney -- have worked on the album; only a few cuts, such as Van Helden's "Spin Spin Sugar -- Dark Garage Mix," offer drastic new interpretations of the original versions, but even the slight variations are intriguing and entertaining, making it the rare remix album that's worthwhile for listeners who aren't hardcore fans. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: SUPER D / PHANTOM SOUND & VISI
- UPC: 5016958100629