Becoming A Reader Teacher's Book
This new edition gives essential guidance on how to introduce Cambridge Reading in key stage 1 and brings our materials fully in line with the National Literacy Strategy and Literacy Hour. Part 1 gives specific guidance on how to use the Becoming a Reader books and support materials, with suggestions on fostering home-school links and recording children's progress. Part 2 contains teacher's notes and a photocopiable worksheet for each of the children's books. The teacher's notes give detailed suggestions for whole class sessions (shared reading), and ideas for group reading (guided reading) and independent activities at text, word and sentence level.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521778572
- ISBN: 0521778573
- Publication Year: 1999
- Edition: 2 SPI