Becoming A Reader: A Developmental Approach To Reading Instruction, Mylabschool
Main text for undergraduate and graduate courses in Elementary Reading/Literacy Instruction. This is a practical "how to do" book that represents a synthesis of many points of view on how to assess the reading needs of children and to address them with highly effective teacher-tested strategies. Organized around stages of development rather than randomly arranged topics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780205464753
- ISBN: 0205464750
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 3 PCK