Becoming A Grand Champion Church: Exploring The Twenty Third Psalm As A Blueprint For Church Growth
There are many ideas about how to increase the size of a church. But what if our vision is upside down? What if God's desire is that we focus on being a quality church instead of simply a large church? The Bible envisions the church as a spotless bride, a vision of quality. Today's church seems far from God's vision of perfection, but that does not change the goals God has for His flock. Using Psalm 23 as a blueprint, Becoming a Grand Champion Church explores how Christ is shepherding His church toward maturity. A gap exists between this age's knowledge of sheep and shepherding that makes it difficult to grasp the fullness of Christ's shepherding work in the church. The author seeks to fill that gap with homespun remembrances of raising sheep to be shown at the county fair. He then ties the shepherd's duties with practical suggestions of how the whole body can work alongside the Good Shepherd toward Christ's vision for His bride. The result of following God's plan is a Grand Champion Church that reflects the qualities of Christ to the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Westbow Press
- ISBN-13: 9781449741464
- ISBN: 1449741460
- Publication Year: 2012