Batman Arkham: Poison Ivy
For use in schools and libraries only. One of Batman's deadliest enemies, Poison Ivy is an eco-terrorist who obsesses over plant life and utilizes natural toxins as a weapon. Able to pull from her surrounding environment to take down her enemies, Poison Ivy has a lethal advantage. One of Batman's Rogues Gallery, she has been battling the Dark Knight for decades of comics. Either solo or with the help of her best friend, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy will stop at nothing to get what she wants.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Prebind
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Turtleback Books
- ISBN-13: 9780606392044
- ISBN: 0606392041
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint