Basic Prepping Essentials: Weapons
What can Basic Prepping Essentials offer you? Insights on guns, ammunition, products, strategies and tactics from the prepper point of view: what you need, what you want, what works and what's worth it. The work of prepping and survival planning is serious business these days, but it must be done - at whatever level you can participate. This book can help you get started, expand, and solidify your supplies and your skills. Topics include: GUN REVIEWS PREPPER AMMO & CARTRIDGES AR RIFLE ACCESSORIES AND STRATEGIES SHOOTING GEAR AND TACTICS HANDGUN ACCESSORIES, GEAR AND TACTICS PREPPER FIREARMS AND SUPPORT GEAR PREPPER GEAR PREPPER STRATEGIES GUN AND GEAR MAINTENANCE . . . from an expert in prepping, survival planning, and weaponry with almost for years of personal, practical experience.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Permuted Platinum
- ISBN-13: 9781682612927
- ISBN: 1682612929
- Publication Year: 2017