Barefoot Again: Living Without Neuropathy
Are you suffering from the burning, tingling, cramping and numbness, of Neuropathy? Are you tired of hearing there is nothing that can be done for your Neuropathy? I was tired of hearing those words, and I didn't even have neuropathy! After listening to my clients tell their heartbreaking stories, I knew I had a mission to find them relief. After several years of research and development, I have created a two-week therapy, that has improved the symptoms of neuropathy, in 100% of my neuropathy clients. One woman hadn't felt her feet in over 20 years! She now has full feeling in her right foot and all but a small area, where an operation damaged nerves, in her left foot. Her story is inside. Now I know that everyone can't come see me for this therapy, so, I have written this book, to teach you what you can do, for yourself, to improve your symptoms of neuropathy. So, take control of your own destiny, and learn what you can do, to walk barefoot again!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781978015456
- ISBN: 1978015453
- Publication Year: 2017