Backpacking Virginia: The Definitive Guide To 40 Can't Miss Trips From Cumberland Gap To The Atlantic Ocean
"Covering 40 of the best trips the state of Virginia has to offer, 'Backpacking Virginia' provides all the information necessary for beginner and experienced backpackers alike to enjoy hiking destinations from Cumberland Gap in southwest Virginia to the New River Valley, the heart of the Blue Ridge, Shenandoah National Park, and all the way out to the Atlantic coast. With expert guidance anyone can use, Johnny Molloy encourages a wide range of nature lovers to give backpacking a try, perhaps for the first time, in scenic natural settings. Molloy provides helpful tips for gear and enjoying life on the trail, 'best-of' lists to help you choose an excursion, and detailed route information to guide you along the way"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of North Carolina Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781469651583
- ISBN: 1469651580
- Publication Year: 2019