Baby Owners' Nurture Manual: From Conception To Two Years (All Models Covered): The Practical, Step By Step Guide To Creating And Caring For Your Baby
The Haynes Baby Manual is the best-selling practical manual on baby care written specifically for men, covering all shapes, models and sizes. Dr. Ian Banks combines his medical expertise with his experience as a father of four to produce this unique book. Covers all stages of infant development from conception to birth and on to 2 years old. Hints, tips and advice from real-life fathers and medical professionals, fault finding charts, serious illustrations and a look at the lighter side with Jim Campbells cartoons. Printed in color and updated to include the latest opinions on IVF, breastfeeding, immunization and paternity leave
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781785211713
- ISBN: 1785211714
- Publication Year: 2018