Awesome Crosswords For Kids
An Official Mensa Puzzle BookMaster crossword creator Trip Payne has devised ingenious kids puzzles for such publications as Scholastic News, Games Junior, and TV Guide. HisCrosswords for Kids has sold nearly 60,000 copies, his other titles in the series are selling well, and now he's back with another children's challenge. These 40 puzzles, with such age-appropriate clues as Insect that buzzes, Monsters, ___ (animated movie), Superman, for example, and Pointy building in Seattle: 2 words, will keep youngsters entertained for hours. At the same time, these crosswords will help improve kids concentration and their vocabulary.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Clear Lake
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Puzzlewright
- ISBN-13: 9781402710384
- ISBN: 1402710380
- Publication Year: 2004