Awakening The Eagle: A Guide To The Medicine Wheel
Mohawk tribal member and spiritual advisor Ralph P. Brown's Awakening the Eagle: An Introduction to the Medicine Wheel transcends all definitions of fiction. The author Mohawk name: Tawennihake has created a unique combination of invention, tribal lore, wisdom, and spiritual guidance. While readers follow the enlightening journey of young Okwaho as he is guided by the elderly sage Lightning Eyes, we are taken on our own spiritual journey. Along the way, we learn about the Medicine Wheel, a vibrant entity that represents and reflects all that exists in the universe. Through the use of parables and observations steeped in Native American culture and tradition, the powers of the Medicine Wheel are further revealed. It allows us to recognize our potential and see how we relate to our world, whether in the abstract or the literal, the positive or the negative. The Medicine Wheel is our universe it is also us and through the author's guidance, we learn insight and patience from it.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781439228203
- ISBN: 1439228205
- Publication Year: 2009