Awakening Of Spring
"Frank Wedekind's controversial and revolutionary 1891 play about a group of teenagers discovering the joys and difficulties of sexuality was banned in Germany after it was written. Its first productions in the United States and London were also closed by censors. It centers on Michael, who is slightly more educated in the mysteries of human reproduction than his sheltered friends. Passing on his knowledge to others has tragic circumstances for Michael in the oppressive society of his day."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: E1 ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 741952679790
- Region: Region [unknown]