Avian Medicine: Self Assessment Picture Tests
This book follows the traditional format and layout of the SAPT series. The first part of the book contains 230 random questions, many of them case based, accompanied by color photographs covering the complete spectrum of avian medicine in a wide range of species. Questions are presented in multiple formats (e.g., multiple choice, short essay style, recall). The second part of the book provides detailed answers that feature extended discussions on the general observations, investigations, diagnosis, and other relevant information. A helpful bibliography is also included.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780723430087
- ISBN: 072343008X
- Publication Year: 1998