Automata, Languages And Programming: 23rd International Colloquium, Icalp ,96 Paderborn, Germany, July 8 12, 1996 : Proceedings
This volume constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 23rd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP '96), held at Paderborn, Germany, in July 1996. ICALP is an annual conference sponsored by the European Association on Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).The proceedings contain 52 refereed papers selected from 172 submissions and 4 invited papers. The papers cover the whole range of theoretical computer science; they are organized in sections on: Process Theory; Fairness, Domination, and the u-Calculus; Logic and Algebra; Languages and Processes; Algebraic Complexity; Graph Algorithms; Automata; Complexity Theory; Combinatorics on Words; Algorithms; Lower Bounds; Data Structures...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540614401
- ISBN: 3540614400
- Publication Year: 1996